Fargo Park District’s Marketing Team is looking for a Summer Jr.
Marketing & Communications Specialist.
The position will assist with the promotion of a consistent brand
message for the Fargo Park District and its sub brands through a
variety of mediums, including but not limited to print, web, social
media platforms, media and live broadcast. Work with various FPD
departments to create consistent and appropriately branded content for
all platforms in a timely manner. This is a 40 hour per week position
through the end of August.
- Develop and maintain websites for Fargo Park District, and
sub-brands of Fargo Golf, Valley Senior Services, Fargo Park
District Foundation, Broadway Square and Courts Plus including but
not limited to: FargoParks.com, FargoGolf.net,
ValleySeniorServices.org with training for and assistance from
- Maintain online presence during all program seasons and activities
through the development and maintenance of social platforms
including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,
blog, e-newsletters, social employee engagement program, etc.
- Utilize local trends to promote the park district.
- Coordinate with departments and outside partnerships, submit
events to websites, and share appropriate information accurately and
timely to meet established goals.
- Analyze the performance of promotional campaigns. Make
recommendations for changes necessary to reach the intended goals.
- Manage digital asset library including photos, graphics and video.
- Research information and write content for a variety of
communication areas including but not limited to blogs, news
releases, community calendars, professional publications and media pieces.
- Manage the development, graphic design, proofing, editing and
distribution of appropriate printed material.
- Serve as brand ambassador through coordination of brand and logo
management, booth promotions, and assistance in communications
training for Park District staff
- Create media campaigns to ensure cohesion among media platforms.
- Develop strategies to market the Fargo Park District and sub
brands with supervisor.
- Assist supervisor with development of the budget.
- Assist with video and photo production and editing as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.